Tanggal diterima info: 7 Mei 2016
Sumber berita: Grup WhatsApp
Pemberi info: Arif Surachman
Dibutuhkan pustakawan segera di Perpustakaan Universitas Tarumanegara Jakarta.
- Pendidikan min D3 Ilmu Perpustakaan atau S1 Ilmu Perpustakaan;
- Minimal 2 th sudah pernah kerja di perpustakaan. Lebih baik perpustakaan perguruan tinggi;
- Bisa berbahasa inggris aktif maupun pasif;
- Familiar menggunakan komputer dan internet;
- Paham IT.
Kirimkan surat lamaran kerja dan CV ke alamat email corneliat [AT] staff.untar.ac.id.
Tanggal diterima info: 3 Mei 2016
Pemberi berita: admin JobsDB
Sumber info: JobsDB
We are an international school located in PIK is looking for competent candidates to fill up the positions listed below:
SCHOOL LIBRARIAN (SCL)
- Male/Female, max. age 30 years;
- Min. D3 or Bachelor Degree (fresh graduates are welcomed);
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Internet;
- Highly Systematic & Organized with administration, data entry, & database;
- Good verbal & written communications skills (English);
- Knowledge in Mandarin verbal or written is an advantage;
- Possesses initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direction;
- Available to work immediately;
- Preferably living around West or North of Jakarta.
- Strong attention to detail, responsible and reliable to handle collections of books and journals (both paper and electronic), as well as websites;
- Managing and supporting the provision of reading lists and allocating length of loans;
- Creating, updating and managing information resources, both electronic and printed;
- Selecting, acquiring and cataloguing information using library and information software;
- Contributing to academic course development and liaising with academic departments;
- Delivering information and learning skills courses for students and staff.
Interested applicants may send us a complete resume with recent pictures & photocopy of ID before 15th May 2016 to:
BINA BANGSA SCHOOL – PIK
Jl. Walet Elok 8, Blok R8 No.1
Pantai Indah Kapuk – Jakarta Utara
phone : 021-5880045
Please state the position code in the email subject (e.g : SCL for School Librarian)
or by clicking this link (to apply via jobsDB).