Tanggal diterima info: 13 Juli 2017
Sumber berita: JobStreet
Pemberi info: Admin JobStreet
Leks&Co is a multi-services law firm, full of young, dynamic, and intelligent lawyers, operating at a definite quality management system, rendering exceptional and world-class legal services under a specified quality code and core values.
Lesk&Co’s core values that are used as fundamental principles to live our daily life and to provide our service to our clients, colleagues, and communities are integrity and ethical conduct, elevation of Indonesian lawyer to the world, achieving excellence and world-class services by continuously enhancing quality in all aspects, cultivating culture of creativity and consistent care for our clients.
Currently, we want you to join as:
Librarian and Document Controller
- Find new regulations for Lekslibrary Regulation;
- Manage circulation of books and documents;
- Undertake various functions related to document control, document archiving, document imaging and maintenance of document registration;
- Received and register documents obtained from client, Company’s documents and others documents received by the Company;
- Control issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers;
- Ensure proper document classification, sorting, filling and proper archiving;
- Review completeness of documentation and prepare document transmittals;
- Perform document quality check in accordance to Company’s procedures;
- Perform file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers
- 22-27 years old;
- Bachelor’s Degree in library science with min GPA 0f 3.00;
- Have minimum experience 1 (one) year in relevant working experience in a similar capacity;
- Having administrative skills and attention to detail;
- Able to communicate in English well (evidence of TOEFL score is preferable);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude and cope with tight deadlines;
- Computer proficiency and familiar with the internet;
- Willing and able to work individual and/or in a team.
To this end we expect people joining us fulfilling certain core values ADIFITS stands for Atitude, Diligence, Intelligence, Fitness, and Service Orientation.
Atitude – courteous, lenient, a proper conduct when thinking, feeling, and behaving about something or somebody;
Diligence – showing care and effort in his/her work or duties, discipline, and hard-worker;
Intelligence – ability to learn, think in a logical way, to do well, proactive, and passion for continuous learning;
Fitness – physically and mentally fit to do something;
Service Orientation – passion and willingness to serve.
To apply for this opening, you can click here for more information.