Tanggal diterima info: 18 Februari 2017
Sumber berita: Jobstreet
Pemberi info: Lina@Jobstreet
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd—a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited comprising Deloitte practices operating in Brunei, Guam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam — was established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises.
In Indonesia, Deloitte is represented by the following:
Osman Bing Satrio & Eny (OBS&E), Registered Public Accountants
Deloitte Tax Solutions (DTS), Tax Consulting
PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia (DKI), Financial & Business Advisory
Deloitte Indonesia now has over 50 Partners & Directors and over 900 staff comprised of two offices in Jakarta and Surabaya, serving companies listed in the Indonesian stock exchanges as well as multinational and large national enterprises, public institutions, and fast growing companies.
We are opening a recruitment for:
RECORD MANAGEMENT OFFICER
- Maintaining Records Management System, including creating the maintenance and management of active and archived records;
- Maintain file security and confidentiality of information in accordance with Firm filing policy;
- Assist engagement team to accurately record files based on Firm filing policy;
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and review of Record Management policies and procedures;
- Participate as a member of the Records Management Team in innovative and creative ways whilst providing courteous, efficient and professional service;
- Screening files kept in warehouse and made a periodically list of file to be destroyed;
- Participate and support the Firm’s clean desk policy by monitoring file cluttering at work areas;
- Assist with administrative duties as required.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00) majoring in Library;
- At least 1 year experience in Records Management or similar role, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Knowledge of Records Management standards and legislation relating to the current trends and management of records;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Highly proficient in MS Office and computer software relevant to the position;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment;
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-developed problem solving skills
For more information about this opening and apply for it, please click here.