Tanggal diterima info: 21 Desember 2016
Sumber berita: JobsDB
Pemberi info: admin JobsDB
PT Airfast Indonesia has been in the aviation business for 45 years engaging in various types of missions ranging from bush flying to corporate executive charter. Our evolution over the decades has brought us many opportunities to work alongside clients from different industrial backgrounds, both big and small. We invite you to explore further on our history, culture and capabilities.
TECHNICAL LIBRARY ASSISTANT
Key roles and responsibilities
- Actively support the Technical Library in daily responsibilities to manage all technical Publications in Head Office and other field maintenance, and communicate with the internal user such as Maintenance Control Center (MCC) and field engineers;
- Update manual catalogue and technical publication in regular basis;
- Monitor the process of duplication (copying/scanning/etc) of both hard and soft copies of
- manual/publication, and ensure the physically revision of the existing manual/publication;
- Prepare the annually library budget.
Communicate with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)/Vendor and other third parties that related to maintaining the updated manuals and manage the distribution/shipment of manual/publication to field maintenance;
Skills & Experience
- Educational Requirements:
- Minimum D3 degree preferably in Aeronautics.
- Professional Requirements:
- TOEIC score minimum 400;
- Passing the Psychological test;
- Computer (MS Office and Excel) and internet literate;
- Preferably have DMS (Data Management System) knowledge and experience as IAS (Integrated Aviation Software) user.
Non Technical Requirements
- 2 – 3 years experiences as librarian;
- Good team work;
- Hard Worker;
- Willing to travel as required;
- Willing to be hired as contract basis;
- Preferably domiciled in Tangerang Area.
To express your interest and join this exciting team, please visit our website:
For further information and send your excellent resume with recent photograph (not more than 200 kb) by clicking this link.