Tanggal diterima info: 4 Agustus 2016
Sumber berita: Jobstreet
Pemberi info: lina@jobstreet
Prasetiya Mulya was the first business school in Indonesia to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The MBA program was launched on 6 September 1982 with initial help from national and international experts or professors who hailed from overseas institutions. As a business school founded by prominent members of the country’s business community, Prasetiya Mulya offers a leading program that emphasizes learning by actually implementing business concepts in real-world situations.
We believe in academic integrity, high ethical standards, work ethics, openness, determination to excel, creativity, mutual respect and support for each other. Team building spirit is continuously developed through family gathering and employee outbound activities.
Currently we are recruiting:
- Provide advisory and respond to daily on-site requests for information;
- Provide a loan service for both book and audiovisual materials and maintain records;
- Ensure that the day-to-day operation and administration of the school library is efficient and that the system, resources and equipment are well maintained;
- Housekeeping collection (which includes ordering and monitoring of books and textbooks/teaching resources, referencing etc) and maintenance of library ambience;
- To assist in the acquisition and availability of electronic resources and services to include enhanced access to the library’s collections;
- Maintain circulation files, records and statistic.
- At least a Bachelor in Library-related studies;
- At least 2 years of working experience in managing the library and its daily operation as well as setting up the system;
- The candidate must have knowledge in library programming standards;
- The candidate must have knowledge in information resources of the Internet and other electronic database;
- Strong in MS Office skills and software related to library books management;
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken);
- Passion for reading and learning;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
To apply, please follow this link.