Tanggal diterima info: 20 Juni 2016
Sumber berita: Jobstreet
Pemberi info: Lina ~ Jobstreet
HighScope believe that a school is a learning organization. It involves everyone in the system – students, parents, educators, community, government, and business. When people are free to openly express their ideas, they develop their maximum potential and capabilities together, by learning from one another and therefore, we need:
- Responsible to identify and check archives completely;
- Provide information retrieval system;
- Manage and maintain documents and other materials that have historical importance for individuals;
- Controlling archives classification & Cataloguing collections and managing information and records to make them easy to search through;
- Evaluating, selecting, retrieving, and arranging materials;
- Coordinate with related parties in order to get master archives;
- Create and maintain computer archives and databases;
- Safeguard records by creating film and digital copies;
- Direct workers who help arrange, exhibit, and maintain collections;
- Find and acquire new materials for their archives.
- Age 21 – 35 years old;
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in Management of Information and document or Librarian;
- Have experience in database and document filing (minimum 1 year);
- English proficiency (fluent in speaking and writing) is an advantage;
- Have strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Team player, hard worker & creative;
- Computer literate;
- Detail oriented.
Be partners with us and share your passion for education by clicking this link!