Tanggal diterima info: 8 Maret 2016
Sumber berita: lina[AT]jobstreet.com
Pemberi info: Jobstreet.com
Beacon Academy is an inquiry-and concept-based learning school, and has implemented the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), Cambridge ‘checkpoints’ (CIPP) for years 1 – 8, the IGCSE, and the International Baccalaureate’s Diploma Programme (IBDP).
- Beacon Academy requires a librarian with sufficient experience in library management and an international school environment;
- As well as being personable, team-orientated and able to develop and maintain positive relationships with students and staff, the librarian must demonstrate a passion for literature and research and promote this within the school community;
- The librarian must be highly organized, and demonstrate financial and logistical management skills within the library;
- They must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong knowledge of research methodologies and standard referencing frameworks;
- Experience in managing online databases and subscriptions are highly desirable, and the librarian will need to coordinate with our ICT department, and integrate with our personal learning device philosophy and practices;
- The librarian will be required to collaborate and co-plan with teaching staff to promote reading and literature to students, lead and assist learners in critical approaches in research methods, referencing, and research-based activities generally.
- At least 2 years experience in an international / ;national-plus’ school setting;
- Bachelor degree in Library Management or equivalent;
- Computer Literate;
- Good command in written and spoken English;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Honest, responsible and willing to learn.
To apply, please click here.