Tanggal diterima info: 7 Maret 2016
Pemberi berita: lina[AT]jobstreet.com
Sumber info: jobstreet.com
BINA NUSANTARA (BINUS) is an established education institution that is located in Jakarta. Over more than 30 years, BINUS has expanded to International Schools, University including an International Campus, Consulting, Training Centers and Hall of Residence. BINUS is chosen by thousands of individuals and many organizations as a high quality solution to their various education needs.
BINUS is one of the fastest growing organizations in education sector in Indonesia. We offer comfortable workplace, as well as excellent prospects for professional and career development. Now, We invite all qualified candidates to be part of our Big Family as:
- Responsible for the maintenance of the collection in the library (text books, journals, magazines);
- Cataloging and arrange books effectively in the library;
- Actively search for new collection in the library that supports teaching activities;
- Responsible for book circulation in the library;
- Build strong and effective cooperation which support the overall objectives of the department;
- Ensure excellent operational process and service for all stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Library Management or equivalent;
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Staff (non-management and non-supervisor) specializing in Education or equivalent;
- Full-Time position(s) available.
To those who interested applying this opening, please click here.