Tanggal diterima info: 30 September 2015
Sumber berita: JobsDB
Pemberi info: JobsDB
Hutabarat Halim & Rekan (“HHR”) is one of the leading commercial law firms in Indonesia. The firm was founded by a number of experienced Indonesian commercial, corporate and finance lawyers with skills across a broad range of legal practice areas. HHR has grown steadily to include a number of partners, of-counsel (foreign lawyer), lawyers and professional support staff with a total of almost 50 persons, all of whom are distinguished in their respective areas of specialty and professionalism.
Independent surveys and international legal publications consistently rank HHR as a leading and dynamic law firm in Indonesia. HHR has been recommended by the Asia Pacific Legal 500, International Financial Law Review 1000 and Asia Law Profiles as a leading transactional law firm in Indonesia. In 1998, 3 years after its incorporation, the Asia Pacific Legal 500 recognized the firm’s capability and expertise in six areas of practice, out of the seven areas of practice which were listed. The firm’s expertise and capability have been acknowledged in: (i) Corporate and Commercial, (ii) Capital Markets, (iii) Project Finance, (iv) Banking, (v) Intellectual Property, and (vi) Commercial Dispute Resolution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Library Science, Library Management or equivalent;
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent;
- Full-Time position(s) available;
- Fluent in English both spoken and written;
- Self starter, dynamic and high motivated individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Provide library services in response to the information needs of library users;
- Organize collections of books, publications, documents, and other reference materials for convenient access;
- Updating and managing information resources, both electronic and printed.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking this link.