Tanggal diterima info: 23 September 2015
Sumber berita: JobsDB
Pemberi info: JobsDB
PT Airfast Indonesia has been in the aviation business for 44 years; engaging in various types of missions ranging from bush flying to corporate executive charter. Our evolution over the decades has brought us many opportunities to work alongside clients from different industrial backgrounds, both big and small. We invite you to explore further on our history, culture and capabilities
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Actively support the Technical Library in daily responsibilities to manage all technical Publications in Head Office and other field maintenance, and communicate with the internal user such as Maintenance Control Center (MCC) and field engineers;
- Update manual catalogue and technical publication in regular basis;
- Monitor the process of duplication (copying/scanning/etc) of both hard and soft copies ofmanual/publication, and ensure the physically revision of the existing manual/publication;
- Communicate with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)/Vendor and other third parties that related to maintaining the updated manuals and manage the distribution/shipment of manual/publication to field maintenance;
- Prepare the annually library budget.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum D3 degree preferably in Aeronautics;
- TOEIC score minimum 400;
- Passing the Psychological test;
- Computer (MS Office and Excel) and internet literate;
- Preferably have DMS (Data Management System) knowledge and experience as IAS (Integrated Aviation Software) user.
Non Technical Requirements:
- 2 – 3 years experiences as librarian;
- Good team work;
- Hard Worker;
- Willing to travel as required;
- Willing to be hired as contract basis;
- Preferably domiciled in Tangerang Area.
Please visit our website: www.airfastindonesia.com for further information and send your resume, latest photograph, and academic certificate /transcript in PDF format (max. 200 kb) by clicking this link.