Tanggal diterima info: 17 September 2015
Sumber berita: JobsDB
Pemberi info: JobsDB
Leks & Co is a multi-services law firm, full of young, dynamic, and intelligent lawyers, operating at a definite quality management system, rendering exceptional and world-class legal services under a specified quality code and core values.
LIBRARIAN & DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
- Male/Female, 22-27 years old;
- Bachelor’s Degree in library science with min GPA 0f 3.00;
- Have minimum experience 1 (one) year in relevant working experience in a similar capacity;
- Having administrative skills and attention to detail;
- Able to communicate in English well (evidence of TOEFL score is preferable);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude and cope with tight deadlines;
- Computer proficiency and familiar with the internet;
- Willing and able to work individual and/or in a team.
- Finding new regulation and uploaded in lekslibrary regulation;
- Manage circulation of books that it has been borrowed by lawyer;
- Compile books of law, etc in lekslibrary.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter,resume,expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using “APPLY NOW” jobsDB! (for Member & Non Member)