Tanggal diterima info: 31 Maret 2015
Sumber berita: JobsDB Indonesia
Pemberi info: JobsDB Indonesia
Global Jaya International School is a leading educational institution and one of the most prestigious schools in Indonesia. Due to an increased number of our students, we are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individuals to fill future positions in our school.
- Bachelor degree in subject matter.
- Good command of English (both oral and written).
- Proficient in the use of IT in teaching.
- Experience in IB Diploma Programme preferred.
- Experience working with Primary/Secondary school students.
- Ability to work in international standard school.
- Positive attitude with willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Works as a team player.
- Establish and manage the learning programmes by mapping collections and content to the curriculum;
- Enhance the existing online and physical collections in the library;
- Provide content, program activities and flexible learning spaces which supports the curriculum;
- To plan and teach a formal program of information literacy and work with teachers to develop information literacy skills and a love of literature;
- To coordinate special events and activities that support student learning and promote library services;
- Demonstrable leadership experience and a proven record in the initiation of innovative programs;
- The ability to coordinate and supervise the delivery of information literacy projects and systems;
- Be able to map collections and content to the curriculum as well as having an understanding and passion for children’s and young adult fiction.
To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph by using “APPLY NOW” (for Member & Non Member)