Tanggal diterima info: 16 Maret 2015
Sumber berita: milis the_ics
Pemberi info: Dessy Sekar Chamdi
Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), a human rights NGO based in Jakarta, is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Librarian are:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Library & Information Science;
- Have relevant experience will be an advantage;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Able to work with less supervision, and under pressure;
- Having good communication skill, good personality and positive attitude.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to office [AT] elsam.or.id with email subject: LIBRARIAN. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, 26 March 2015.