Tanggal diterima info: 9 Desember 2014
Sumber berita: milis the_ics
Pemberi info: Dessy Sekar Chamdi
- Contribute to establishment and development of library and knowledge management policies and procedures of Yayasan Dharma Bermakna – Sekolah Makna.
- Provide Library and Research, Knowledge and Records Management services for the foundation.
- Foster existing relationships with the library’s vendors to ensure the Firm receives thorough, prompt and reliable service when ordering new acquisitions or requesting missing and replacement updates.
- Organize and conduct orientation, user education and ongoing training on library and research tools and knowledge and records management systems for education and general staff.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Having a background in the library with min S1 degree.
- Having working experience as a librarian for at least 3 years, preferably in International/National Plus school/university or foundation.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Excellent planning and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and assign priorities effectively.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Consistent accuracy and meticulous attention to detail while maintaining a very high level of productivity.
- Pragmatic, self-motivated and flexible.
- Knowledge of Educational research programs will be an advantage
To apply, please send your update resume to: recruitment [at] makna.sch.id by stating the job position as the E-mail subject.