Tanggal diterima info: 11 Desember 2013
Sumber berita: IdVacancy
Pemberi info: Widiarsa Pawirodirjo
Yayasan Pendidikan MIMI yang berlokasi di Surabaya membutuhkan Pustakawan dengan cakupan tanggungjawab pekerjaan sebagai berikut:
- Using strategic planning for the continuous improvement of the library program
- Ensuring that school library program goals and objectives are aligned with school Long-range strategic plans
- Using effective management principles, including the supervision of personnel, resources, and facilities, in developing and implementing library program goals and objectives
- Using evidence of practice, particularly in terms of learning outcomes, to support library program goals and planning
- Generating evidence in practice that demonstrates efficacy and relevance of the school library instructional program
- Conducting ongoing action research and evaluation that creates data that is used to inform continuous library program improvement
- Supervising and evaluating library support staff
- Preparing, justifying, and administering the school library program budget to support specific program goals
- Establishing processes and procedures for selection, acquisition, circulation, resource sharing, etc. that assure appropriate resources are available when needed
- Creating and maintaining in the school library a teaching and learning environment that is inviting, safe, flexible, and conducive to student learning
- Selecting and using effective technological applications for management purposes
- Participating in the recruiting, hiring, and training of other professionals, educational library assistants, students, and volunteer staff
- Arranging for flexible scheduling of the school libraries to provide student accessibility to staff and resources at point of need
- Ensuring equitable physical access to school library facilities by providing barrier-free, universally designed environments
Adapun persyaratan yang dibutuhkan:
- Diploma / Bachelor inLibrary.
- Fluent in English
- An ability and willingness to work hard.
- Committed to egaging, interactive working and education.
- Ability to use technology in the library, especially Library Software.
- Ability to work collaboaratively as an effective member of the school faculty (fresh graduates and experienced librarian welcome to apply)
Lowongan dapat dikirimkan melalui alamat atau surel di bawah:
PS – TK – SD – SMP – SMA
Jl. MAYJEN H.R. MUHAMMAD 104 SURABAYA 60226
TEL. 031 – 7340916 & FAX. 031 – 7314144
Email : mimi.school [AT] yahoo.co.id
Website : http://www.mimi-school.com