Tanggal diterima info: 2 Oktober 2013
Sumber berita: IdVacancy
Pemberi info: Widiarsa
An international school in Bali, Indonesia striving to develop young thinkers and innovators who can bring new perspectives and models of change to their communities is currently seeking dynamic and progressive educators and like-minded professionals to join our team as:
Maintain books in the library collection and assist teaching staff in accessing the materials in the collection as needed.
This is full time position that requires an action oriented person with the ability to manage multiple tasks; excellent organizational and communication skills (English and Bahasa Indonesia). This position requires compassion, an ability to work with children of all ages, attention to detail, a commitment to the highest quality work a self-starter with precise record keeping skills, computer knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, and Excel). Must be able to function both independently and as part of a team.
Holding an Indonesian passport, must have a college degree/ teaching certification in Indonesian. Minimum two years experience in the same position or 5 years experience in related field, fluent English skills and computer literacy.
Working Relation with:
Children, teachers, staff and parents
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Assists with library program and displays.
- Assist staff and students in checking out/ in books.
- Prepare, repair or recondition library materials.
- Prepare library cards for borrowers.
- Processes new books, with labels and barcode.
- Choose stories to read to classes when they visit the library each week.
- Create activities for after school program.
- Open library time at recess and free time after lunch.
- Inventory books at the end of the year and work with the finance department to recoup payment for lost of missing books.
- Ability to sort efficiently in alphabetic, numeric, or alphanumeric order and to develop a working understanding of the Dewey Decimal and order systems of library materials arrangement.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the borrowers.
- Ability to understand and perform assigned library procedures.
- Ability to use library computer program.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Excellent working knowledge of English grammar and spelling and the ability to speak English proficiently.
Knowledge and Abilities:
Position starts November 15, 2013. Ability to arrive sooner than this date will be looked at very positively as we would like some transition time. Please send your resume/CV to hrd [AT] greenschool.org.
Green School Bali, a leading model of sustainability in education, embraces a vision of a world in which a respect for our planet and its inhabitants comes naturally to all our students.