Tanggal diterima info: 26 Juli 2013
Sumber berita: milis the_ics
Pemberi info: Saif Haromain Al-Fashli
Swiss German University (SGU) is a government and privately sponsored university for the ASEAN region.
– Information Technology
– Business Administration and Humanities
– Life Sciences
Now, SGU requires high motivated candidates to fulfill this position.
Digital initiatives, database management, library portal, website content.
- Initiate and maintain digital resources from university local content.
- Maintain library database: reports, global updating, etc.
- Updates library’s content in the university’s website.
- Maintains and promote new library resources periodically, e.g., books, journals, and other formats through email and social media.
- Provides statistical reports on a biannually basis.
- Supports library’s daily activities.
- Perform other dutiesas assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Science, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge in digital library, library software, and Internet resources.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals preferred.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
Skills and Abilities to:
- Communicate effectively.
- Handle multiple task and projects.
- Work in a team-based and cooperative environment.
- Assess priorities due to time management and workwell under pressure.
Please send your comprehensive resume and photograph at the latest by August 23, 2013 to :
Saif Haromain Al-Fashli, email : saif.haromain [AT] sgu.ac.id, cc: maria.lamury [AT] sgu.a.c.id