Tanggal diterima info: 9 Juli 2013
Pemberi info: Ratri Indah Septiana
===disalin tempel dari situs smeru.or.id===
Job Title : Librarian
Division : Publications and Information
Supervisor : Publications and Information Coordinator
General Job Description:
Under the general supervision of the publications and information coordinator, the successful candidate will be tasked with operating and maintaining The SMERU Research Institute’s library. Responsibilities will also include basic reference and information research as well as social media communication.
- Oversee the daily operation of the library.
- Assist SMERU researchers by providing background information and obtaining data relevant to research being conducted and any other information requested by SMERU staff.
- Process incoming library materials, e.g., cataloging, classifying, labeling, and shelving.
- Conduct internet-based information searches.
- Compose bibliographies and book reviews as requested.
- Conduct annual inventory.
- Organize internal book discussions.
- Manage databases.
- Manage SMERU’s social media.
- Be involved in SMERU research activities when required.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the coordinator, director, and deputy directors.
- S1 Librarianship.
- At least 3 years’ experience in operating and maintaining a library.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and database entry skills.
- Good organizational and communication skills and capacity to build networks with other research institutions and information sources.
- Possess good oral and writing skills in Indonesian and English.
- Detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
- A good team player.
- Familiarity or good knowledge of socioeconomic issues and data is an advantage.
The SMERU Research Institute applies equal opportunities in its recruitment process. We offer attractive remuneration and excellent working conditions. Please send your application by e-mail to jobapplication [AT] smeru.or.id with a recent photograph, detailed resume, references, and the names and contact details of three persons who will provide references. Applications should have the intended position title in the subject of the e-mail with the supporting documents merged in one PDF document as an attachment of no more than 2 MB.
Application closes on 14 July 2013. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Outside the process outlined above, no communication by any means regarding this recruitment will be received.