Tanggal diterima info: 01 Mei 2013
Sumber berita: milis the_ics
Pemberi info: Dessy Sekar Chamdi
The School of Government and Public Policy (SGPP) will open in August 2013 in Jakarta, Indonesia. It will offer a one-year Master of Public Policy designed for young professionals in their late twenties or early thirties.
The mission of SGPP Indonesia is to address the growing need for a new brand of policy-makers and public leaders for Indonesia and the neighboring regions of Asia Pacific. The School will offer cutting edge courses on the theory and practice of policy-making, taught by an international faculty from the US, Europe and Southeast Asia. More information about SGPP, please check the website www.sgpp.ac.id. Currently SGPP is looking for a person to fill up the Library Assistant position.
Due Date in submitting CV/Application: May 31st, 2013
Reporting to: Chief Librarian
- Covering, stamping, tagging books
- Cataloging rest of donation books (6000 books) and newly ordered books
- Compiling articles requested by teaching staff for supporting teaching purposes
- Preparing multimedia collection
- Assisting with acquisition work
- Graduated from Library Science
- Minimum 2-3 years of experiences in library in educational environment
- Willing to work in shift and/or in Saturdays
- Multitasking, ready to accept challenges, and customer oriented, computer literate (good understanding with library software)
- Have good knowledge and big interest with multimedia equipment and collection
- Proficient in English (writing and oral) is a must
Interested candidates are encouraged to send the CV (include names/contact details of two referees) to Ms. Nurul (cn.aidha [AT] sgpp.ac.id) cc to Ms. Olivia (olivia.p [AT] sgpp.ac.id).
Olivia D. Purba